Tim's Automotive uses Mitchell-On-Demand computerized software which is the same software the dealers use to determine the required and recommended services on your car. We have the latest scanners, scopes, & testers available for troubleshooting the latest model cars, SUV's and trucks. All shop equipment meets environmental standards for freon, oil and anti-freeze disposal. We use only quality parts with a 12 months or 12,000 mile warranty
on parts and labor.
We also do 30,000/60,000/90,000/120,000
mile maintenance and services on all American and Japanese vehicles.
You need to Summerize now!
- Do not overheat your engine, as this may cause severe damage to engine parts. If your car is overheating pull over and shut off engine immediately.
- Flush coolant system and add anti-freeze every 2 years or 20,000 miles.
- Change oil and filter every 3,000 miles for best performance.
- Check brakes and be sure emergency brake works.
- Check all belts and hoses.
- Change transmission fluid every 3 years or 30,000 miles.
- Brake flush should be done every 30,000 miles.
- Change fuel filter every 2 years or 20,000 miles for better gas milage.
Today's cars, trucks, and SUV's require regular maintenance for long life of the vehicle and prevent other breakdowns. We inspect your vehicle each time it comes in and repair what is needed, then inform you of any work that you may need in the future so that you can budget for the repairs.